Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with everyone, especially considering all the snow we've been getting. This is crazy! but the kids LOVE IT and i do too bcuz that means i get a day off too! Alas, a day to sit cozy by the fireside with a mug of my favorite coffee and the children quietly playing together,laughing and truly loving each other.....Ahhh..NOT! MORE LIKE A day of running around the house cleaning the previous snow fall messes and trying to stay current on the laundry as well as dressing and undressing the children from their winter wonderland fun clothing. Trying desperetly to take a few quick and cute pictures of them playing in the snow,while in my stocking feet and no coat(mind you) freezing on the porch and dodging the ice/snow balls they throw at me.sounds fun, huh? well, that's how the last snow day went. I can try for more organized fun...but really...what fun is there in that? This is the time for children to be children and a few adults too :)
We'll spend the day rosy cheeked and piggin out on hot chocolate and marshmellows!!! Yippee!!I can't wait! Isnt God good? I sure think so . I hope that all of you my lovely sisters(that means lori and sue,too!!) enjoy the day with your yungun's and bask in the frosty loving gifts from God!If anyone would like to brave the weather and bop on over for some Hot choco or Hot coffee at my house, I would love to have ya. Just please don't mind the mess! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am guessing this is jessica. just wanted to thank you for the invite. not much sledding today..lol
maybe ice puddle jumping!! woohoo! sounds fun.. my boys have been itching to go out in this.. nuts!
hope you have a great snow day!
loveya,
sue

Anonymous said...

I would love to come sit by your fire and drink coffee all day long:) That actually sounds heavenly. I could use some good girl talk!! And rest assured I never never look at other people's messy houses. But alas we are snowed and iced in today!! Even Andy got the day off work!! Thank you for the lovely invite though:)

Love, Lori

secret sister said...

Hey girls!
thanks for responding. I know today is soo wet!I would love for you two to visit,but I am not even brave enough to travel in this. I am glad Andy got to stay home,lori! isn't that a nice surprise? I love those surprises!I just talked to Eric and he is coming home early too. He said its like a blizzard in navarre so better to be safe than sorry! I hope you all have fun today inspite of the rain/snow/ice mix.
Loveya both!
jess