This isn't working. I've tried typing in your id two diff. ways. Do you have your own channel or page...mine is www.youtube.com/tzdelar and I have videos of the boys on there.
this is the link that youtube told me to copy and paste so I hope this works for you!!!! Just let me know! Also this particular video was the first one so it's hard to see and there's words in the middle of it for some reason, but there are 2 others on there.
3 comments:
Hey- let me know next time your up here for half off Wed. or whatever so you can p/u these containers and hair bows:)
Trac
This isn't working. I've tried typing in your id two diff. ways. Do you have your own channel or page...mine is www.youtube.com/tzdelar and I have videos of the boys on there.
T.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxaidXk62o8
this is the link that youtube told me to copy and paste so I hope this works for you!!!! Just let me know!
Also this particular video was the first one so it's hard to see and there's words in the middle of it for some reason, but there are 2 others on there.
Post a Comment