Hi Tracy,
Just checking to see what you found out about the roof? Was Joel able to get more snow off of it? Is it still leaking a whole lot? Please keep up updated on this situation and we will continue to pray that the insurance co. and all envolved will get it fixed REAL CHEAP..love ya, Mom
2 comments:
Waiting on the adjuster assigned to our claim to call and schedule an appointment to come out and see, but they can't come out to assess till its safe to be on the roof I guess. Joel said there were slabs of ice up there w/ cracks so he was able to pry them off. No leaking right now, maybe cuz its too cold? I took some video of it. I'll see if I can upload one of them onto the blog here.
luv,
Tracy
Hope this newest storm isn't wreaking havoc on your roof. We will continue keeping it in our prayers:)
Love, Lori
Post a Comment