Sunday, January 25, 2009

Howdy do Lori; secret sister here

Howdy Lori,

When you have a few moments, would you please post all your favorite "everythings" on the blog so I can do me some shopping? I didn't get a card with all your information, so; oh, yes; please give me your anniversary and birthday dates too. This would be most helpful and I thank you. Your thecret thister

1 comment:

maila said...

Hello Secret Sister,

Well let me tell you I am so easy to buy for:) I like everything and I really appreciate anything anyone does for me:)

Here are a couple of ideas though:
I love cookbooks

fun cooking utensils and tools

I bake a lot

I would love to learn how to knit/crochet...so anything to do with that would be cool

Same thing as above but insert embroidery instead.

I love candles and lotions

Nail polish and make uppy things and jewelry...I have no preferance because I like to try new things!

I love love love to read. Any and all books and magazines.

Home decor...black picture frames. I love pottery and wall shelves and pretty plates to hang on the wall and anything in rich earth tones. I would love any home decoration things actually.

Scrapbook/craft stuff...I like prima flowers/brads/ribbon/Cricut mats and blades/ textured cardstock/tape runners any fun embelishments really.

Stationary...I'm trying real hard to get better with corrrespondence.

Coffee

Music...I like all kinds of music. Country, alternative, punk and music with an edge. It goes without saying that I don't listen to anything evil. I would love the new David Cook cd. I have an ipod so credits to the itunes store would be good.

Seriously...I'm happy with anything.

Love,Lori