Monday, January 5, 2009

Fish Update

Mom, you doing good on your savings!! I like using my CVS card getting those bucks back..I will save mine up for toilet paper! LOL

Sue, will you be working out at home or at a gym? Whatever you choose keep it journaled that way if you have a down day, you'll see your progress and keep going :)

Angelika- she had to be picked up at school this a.m. due to seizures so she will be kept home this week. Pray that her neurologist will get her meds fixed so she can go back to school and 180. She is hyper-sensitive to certain music/beats, lights, noise,ect.

SS gifts: I can't wait to hear what all you SS get!

Goals update: I moved bedrooms and office around, will continue to organize. I have coupons organized. I am working on a menu now..I would like to only spend $300 a month while eating healthy....we'll see how that goes :)
I found this website www.5dollardinners.com and http://orgjunkie.com/

Love ya all!! Steph

3 comments:

secret sister said...

Sorry to hear about Angelika. We will be keeping her in our prayers.

Off to check outt he sites you provided:)

Lori

Anonymous said...

Well, if you find a way to eat healthy (yet alone just eat) for $300/month for a family of 6 -you have to let us know how you do it!

Hope Angelika's meds get straightened out fast so she is better. Will be praying.

:0)
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers! As far as the meal budget....this will be a challenge! LOL

Thanks! Steph